Reviving this blog after 2 years...

Back in the very beginning of 2022, I created this blog very much on a whim, mainly inspired by Random J-Pop and his music reviews. I thought maybe it wouldn't be as different as having a Twitter (which btw I'm never calling X like... be serious) and since at that moment I didn't have my NEW main public account yet I thought this would've been a great outlet for me, no character limit, and I can express myself a bit more openly... however I ended up making like 3 posts before all but abandoning this blog. Now we're in 2024, and I have set a goal to actually start using it. To be quite fair, a lot has happened in those two years which have added to the reason why I haven't been as active... a lot of shit in my personal life which I may touch upon at some point. But for now, I have already posted 2 album reviews: one for Namie Amuro's break the rules and one for Ayumi Hamasaki's I am.... I do plan on writing more reviews because other than wanting to start discussions about albums they can serve as a way for me to document my feelings on a record, because a lot of times I will just forget what an album sounds like as soon as it finishes. Apart from reviews, I would also like to post about JUANOGAYO, my personal music chart, as well as other music and non-music related stuff! So while I can't make any promises... I will try my best to keep this blog alive, even if it's just one post per month. :)

Comments